Ann Craft Trust (ACT) is heading the annual awareness raising campaign which focuses on safeguarding issues across society. Each day will be focused on a different safeguarding adults at risk issue, culminating in two days about safeguarding adults in sport and activity.
The key themes are:
- Monday- Modern Slavery
- Tuesday- Self Neglect
- Wednesday- Domestic Abuse
- Thursday- Ann Craft Trust Conference & My role in Safeguarding
- Friday- Transforming Care
- Saturday & Sunday- Safeguarding adults in sport and activity
There are a number of ways to join in:
- download the safeguarding adults in sport and activity resources pack
- attend the ACT Safeguarding Seminar and AGM, on 21 November
- use #SafeguardingAdultsWeek on social media to share resources and let everyone know what you’re doing
- run safeguarding events and training
- encourage an open discussion
For more resources and information about how to get involved in National Safeguarding Adults Week 2019 visit the Ann Craft Trust campaign page.
This event is hosted by the Ann Craft Trust